The ClaroLux® Difference
ClaroLux® is Designed By Contractors For Contractors. ClaroLux® manufactures the best landscape lighting products, Made in the USA, spec grade, Lifetime Warranty, premium domesticly sourced raw material, direct to contractors landscape lighting luminaires and accessories.
The ClaroLux® Team has over 30 years of combined experience in the landscape lighting industry as installers, designers, and product developers, thus our fixtures are designed with the contractor in mind, AND the homeowner in mind. Our fixtures are Field-Servicable with all parts and components designed to be easily repaired or replaced. From sockets, to ground stakes, to thumb screws, every component of every ClaroLux® landscape lighting luminaire is servicable. This saves installers AND homeowners money because repairs require less trips, and fewer parts.
As an installer, you can stand behind the ClaroLux® Lifetime Structural Warranty because you know all our products are Made in the USA, with superior copper and brass bar-stock, sheet metal, and seamless tubing. By selling Truly Factory Direct to our delears, ClaroLux® is able to offer premium quality made in the USA landscape lighting luminaires at prices comparable to inferior, foreign-made products.
WHY ClaroLux® PRODUCTS ARE THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
ClaroLux® Dealer Advantages
- Products Designed By Contractors For Contractor
- Products Designed, Manufactured, Finished, and Assembled in Greensboro, NC
- Specification Grade Luminaires precision CNC machined to hold part tolerances within aerospace industry standards
- Factory Direct Pricing to Dealers
- Dealer Focus - ClaroLux Does Not Sell or Advertise to Homeowners
- Same Day Shipping on Most Orders
- Lighting System Design Consulting & Sales Support
- ClaroBucks Reward Program – The More You Buy from ClaroLux the More You Earn!
- Brilliance LEDs – Leader In The Low Voltage Industry
- Photometric & Specification Sheets Available For Every Luminaire
- Great Customer Service
- Online Ordering Available 24/7
ClaroLux® uses only the purest non-ferrous metals available to withstand rust and corrosion. At ClaroLux®, we use premium, USA-grade domestically sourced raw materials like C110 Copper and C360 Brass bar stock. Our landscape lighting fixtures are built to last and can withstand the harshest outdoor elements. ClaroLux® landscape lighting fixtures will maintain a beautiful exterior finish, and the integrity of the interior components will be maintained through silicone o-rings, UV adhesives, and potting materials to seal the fixture from insect and moisture intrusion. ClaroLux® lighting products are a permanent addition to any commercial or residential landscape project!
ClaroLux Teams Up With Only The Best In The Industry
At ClaroLux®, we specialize in manufacturing, premium quality, American made, outdoor landscape lighting fixtures. By focusing our efforts on manufacturing luminaires, and relying on others to manufacture our LED Lamps, Transformers, Wire, etc, we ensure that ClaroLux® Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Systems are the best on the market.
ClaroLux's® Authorized Dealers have access to our full line of fixtures and literature necessary to design and install Landscape Lighting Systems of any scale, large or small. We offer Specification Sheets, Installation Instructions, and Information Sheets, and we have created an intuitive online ordering platform that allows you to download documents, order online, print price lists, and more!
Brass, Copper, and Aluminum Luminaires
POLISHED COPPER SERIES:
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Ideal For Coastal Environments
- Naturally Patinas Over Time
- Finish Will Never Peal, Fade, Or Chip
ANTIQUE BRASS SERIES:
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Beautiful, Uniform, Dark Brown Antique Brass Finish with Gold Highlights
- Finish Will Not Change…What You See Is What You Get For Many Years To Come
POWDER COATED ALUMINUM SERIES:
- 5 Year Structural Warranty
- Bronze Powder Coated Finish Helps The Fixture To Blend Into It’s Surrounding Environment
- For Those on a Limited Budget
Frequently Asked Questions
Brilliance LED lamps consume up to 90% less power than incandescent and halogen light bulbs. This translates into substantial savings on your utility bill.
ClaroLux® is committed to using the best materials and providing incredible dealer support so that you can focus on what you do best. Dealers always come first at ClaroLux®. Come join ClaroLux's® team today to see how you can set yourself apart from your competition.
ClaroLux® is different than most of the other landscape lighting manufacturers out there. They raised the bar in 2011 and decided to start manufacturing as many products as they could in the USA. ClaroLux® wanted to do everything they could to help support our local economy. They value our country and want to do everything they can to support it.