|Dimensions||7.5 × 5.5 × 3.5 in|
DL8 “Bellaria” Deck Light
The ClaroLux DL8 “Bellaria” Deck Light is designed to eliminate the glare associated with outdoor porch light fixtures by directing light output in a downward beam spread. This luminaire was designed for illuminating decks, docks and patio areas. The DL8 “Bellaria” is available in polished copper, antique brass, and custom colors. Includes the universal mounting bracket which is compatible with the DL6, DL7, DL8, DL9, and DL10. Removable cover for easy installation, socket access, and simple lamp replacement.
Available with direct replacement LEDs in a variety of color temperature and lumen options.
Intended for mounting on flat surfaces.
Buy 50+ Save 3%
Buy 100+ Save 5%
Buy 250+ Save 7%
Buy 500+ Save 10%
- Illuminating decks, docks, steps and patio areas
- Ideal for mounting on 4X4 posts
- Material Housing: Spun Metal Housing
- Top: Removable Cover for quick lamp replacement
- Socket/Connection: Pre-Greased Copper Beryllium Socket
- Screws/Components: Stainless Steel Screws & Components
- Mount: Stainless Steel Universal Mounting Bracket
- Serviceability: 100% Field Serviceable Design
- Warranty: Structural Lifetime Warranty
- Origin: Designed Finished & Assembled in USA
- Bulb Type: G4 Bi-Pin or MR11
- Maximum Wattage: 10 Watts
- Wire Lead: 25FT 18AWG SPT-1
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Assembled in USA
> Download the DL8 Bellaria Spec Sheet | PDF
> Download the DL8 Bellaria Photometrics | PDF
For use with Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Power units. FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
- Amps not to exceed: 25 AMPS
- Volts not to exceed: 15 Volts
- If using halogen, do not exceed 12V at the luminaire
- If using LED, optimal operating range is 10V-14V
WARNING: Luminaire must be installed in accordance with National Electric Code (NEC) and Local Codes. Failure to do so will void all warranties and may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.