|Dimensions||7.5 × 5.5 × 4 in|
DL4 “Turin” Deck & Ledge Light
ClaroLux’s DL4 “Turin” Deck & Ledge fixtures are perfect for illuminating stairs, benches, decks, docks, retaining walls, and other niche locations. These luminaires are perfect for placing underneath the capstone of a retaining wall or sitting wall. The frosted glass creates a soft and elegant lighting effect. With its small stature the DL4 can easily be tucked away in small niche areas providing an inconspicuous lighting effect.
The DL4 “Turin” is available in brass and copper in a variety of finishes with direct replacement LEDs in a variety of color temperature and lumen options.
Buy 50+ Save 3%
Buy 100+ Save 5%
Buy 250+ Save 7%
Buy 500+ Save 10%
- Hardscape light perfect for retaining walls & steps
- Illuminating stairs, benches, decks, docks, retaining walls, and other niche locations
- Material Housing: Stamped Metal Housing
- Glass: Frosted Glass Lens
- Top: Removable Cover for quick lamp replacement
- Socket/Connection: Pre-Greased Copper Beryllium Socket
- Screws/Components: Stainless Steel Screws & Components
- Mount: Stainless Steel Mounting Plate (Removable)
- Serviceability: 100% Field Serviceable Design
- Warranty: Structural Lifetime Warranty
- Origin: Designed Finished & Assembled in USA
- Bulb Type: G4 Bi-Pin
- Maximum Wattage: 20 Watts
- Wire Lead: 25ft 18AWG SPT-1
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Meets UL 1838 Code
> Download the DL4 “Turin” Specification Sheet | PDF
> Download the DL4 “Turin” Photometrics | PDF
For use with Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Power units. FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
- Amps not to exceed: 25 AMPS
- Volts not to exceed: 15 Volts
- If using halogen, do not exceed 12V at the luminaire
- If using LED, optimal operating range is 10V-14V
WARNING: Luminaire must be installed in accordance with National Electric Code (NEC) and Local Codes. Failure to do so will void all warranties and may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.