|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 10 in|
WL6 “Leland” Well Light
ClaroLux’s WL6 “Leland” In-Ground ABS Well Light with Flush Mount is great for up-lighting trees, flags, facades, garages, and much more! PAR36 Lamps provide maximum lumen output for residential and commercial projects.
Available in a variety of finishes with direct replacement LED Lamps in a wide variety of beam angle, color temperature, and lumen output options.
Similar Fixtures: WL3 “Belmont” Well Light (Well Light w/ ABS Cover), WL4 “Clemmons” Well Light (Well Light w/ Copper Cover)
Buy 50+ Save 3%
Buy 100+ Save 5%
Buy 250+ Save 7%
Buy 500+ Save 10%
- Up-lighting trees, flags, landscape & architectural features
- Ideal for installing in concrete and level landscape surfaces
- Material Housing: Injection Molded ABS Plastic Housing
- Top: Flush Mount Brass Louvered Debris Cover
- Socket/Connection: Zinc plated copper terminal forks
- Screws/Components: Stainless Steel Screws & Components
- Mount: Stainless Steel Pivoting Gimble Ring
- Serviceability: 100% Field Serviceable Design
- Warranty: Structural Lifetime Warranty
- Bulb Type: PAR36
- Maximum Wattage: 35 Watts
- Wire Lead: 25FT 18AWG or 16AWG SPT-2
- Structural Lifetime Warranty
For use with Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Power units. FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
- Amps not to exceed: 25 AMPS
- Volts not to exceed: 12 Volts
- Max lamp wattage UL 35W & cUL 35W
- If using halogen, do not exceed 12V at the luminaire
- If using LED, optimal operating range is 10V-14V
WARNING: Luminaire must be installed in accordance with National Electric Code (NEC) and Local Codes. Failure to do so will void all warranties and may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.
> Download the WL6 Leland Install Instructions | PDF