|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 26 in|
AL-BL11 “Lenoir” Area & Path Light
Add a touch of light to your outdoor patio, driveway or walkway with ClaroLux’s AL-BL11 “Lenoir” Area & Path Lights. The “Lenoir” Area & Path Light is the perfect luminaire for lighting driveways, walkways, and other areas where traditional area light fixtures are not suitable. The Lenoir is available in brass and copper in a variety of finishes.
Available with direct replacement MR11 LEDs in a variety of color temperature, beam angle, and lumen options.
Multiple US Patents
Buy 50+ Save 3%
Buy 100+ Save 5%
Buy 250+ Save 7%
Buy 500+ Save 10%
(*discount will be applied in cart)
- Illuminating walkways and flower beds
- Patios, Driveways, other paved areas
- Directing light in a specific direction
- Material Housing: Precision CNC Machined C360 Brass Components
- Glass: Beveled Glass Lens for water and debris runoff
- Top: Easy to Remove Screw on Top
- Pole: 18″ Riser Pole | Is available with custom size risers – please contact us for details.
- Seals: Silicone O-ring Seals to prevent water intrusion
- Knuckle: Adjustable Knuckle with Locking Teeth
- Visor: Telescoping Visor to Reduce Glare (Industry Leading 2″ of adjustability)
- Strain Relief: Silicone plug for strain relief and insect intrusion prevention
- Socket/Connection: Pre-Greased Copper Beryllium Socket
- Screws/Components: Stainless Steel Screws & Components
- Mount: Slotted ABS Plastic Ground Stake
- Serviceability: 100% Field Serviceable Design
- Warranty: Structural Lifetime Warranty
- MLS: Multi-Level Adjustable Socket
- Max Wattage: 10W
- Wire AWG: 18-2
- Wire Lead: 25ft
- UL Listed: USA & Canada
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
For use with Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Power units. FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
- Amps not to exceed: 25 AMPS
- Volts not to exceed: 12 Volts
- Max lamp wattage UL 20W & cUL 20W
- If using halogen, do not exceed 12V at the luminaire
- If using LED, optimal operating range is 10V-14V
WARNING: Luminaire must be installed in accordance with National Electric Code (NEC) and Local Codes. Failure to do so will void all warranties and may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.