BL23 "Ravenna" Up-Directional Light
ClaroLux’s Patented BL23 “Ravenna” bullet light is THE BEST DIRECTIONAL SPOT LIGHT IN THE INDUSTRY. Ideal for up-lighting and wash-lighting (with a 120° LED LAMP), featuring an adjustable shroud that can be raised or lowered to reduce glare. The patented body houses a stationary ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT MR-16 socket with stainless steel clips. The lamp rests flush against the glass for accurate beam angle rendition. However, the socket can be easily lowered by removing spacers to allow room for lenses or louvers. Available in brass and copper in a variety of finishes.
Available with direct replacement LED Lamps in a wide variety of beam angle, color temperature, and lumen output options.
This luminaire is designed as an up-light only.
Buy 50+ Save 3%
Buy 100+ Save 5%
Buy 250+ Save 7%
Buy 500+ Save 10%
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4.5 in|
- Up-lighting landscape, architecture and accents
- Illuminating Midsize trees
- Constructed For Extreme Conditions
- Material Housing: Precision CNC Machined C360 Brass Components
- Glass: Beveled Glass Lens for water and debris runoff
- Top: Easy to Remove Screw on Top
- Socket/Connection: Pre-Greased Copper Beryllium Socket
- Screws/Components: Stainless Steel Screws & Components
- Mount: Slotted ABS Plastic Ground Stake
- Serviceability: 100% Field Serviceable Design
- Warranty: Structural Lifetime Warranty
- Origin: Made in USA
- Seals: Silicone O-ring Seals to prevent water intrusion
- Knuckle: Adjustable Knuckle with Locking Teeth
- Visor: Telescoping Visor to Reduce Glare (Industry Leading 2.5″ of adjustability)
- Strain Relief: Silicone plug for strain relief and insect intrusion prevention
- MLS: Multi-Level Adjustable Socket
- Sure Seal: ClaroLux Sure Seal Lens w/ SS retention clip
- Bulb Type: MR16
- Maximum Wattage: 35 Watts
- Wire Lead: 25FT 16AWG SPT-2
- UL Listed
- Structural Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
US Patent No. D735,923
For use with Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Power units. FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
- Amps not to exceed: 25 AMPS
- Volts not to exceed: 15 Volts
- If using halogen, do not exceed 12V at the luminaire
- If using LED, optimal operating range is 10V-14V
WARNING: Luminaire must be installed in accordance with National Electric Code (NEC) and Local Codes. Failure to do so will void all warranties and may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.