|Dimensions||4.5 × 4.5 × 4.5 in|
DL1-II Deck Light (CLOSEOUT!)
The ClaroLux DL1-II Deck Light is designed to eliminate the glare associated with outdoor porch light fixtures by directing light output in a downward beam spread. Small in size, the copper bell shaped body is ideal for niche areas. This luminaire was designed for illuminating decks, docks and patio areas.
Available with direct replacement LEDs in a variety of color temperature and lumen options.
Availability: In stock
- Illuminating decks, docks, steps and patio areas
- Ideal for mounting on 4X4 posts
- Bulb Type: G4 Bi-Pin or MR11
- Wire Lead: 25FT 18AWG SPT-1
- Maximum Wattage: 10 Watts
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Assembled in Greensboro, NC USA
For use with Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Power units. FOR OUTDOOR USE
- Amps not to exceed: 25AMPS
- Volts not to exceed: 15 Volts
- If using halogen, do not exceed 12V at the luminaire
- If using LED, optimal operating range is 10V-14V
WARNING: Luminaire must be installed in accordance with National Electric Code (NEC) and Local Codes. Failure to do so will void all warranties and may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.