|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 5 in|
TL11 “Pelham” Mini Tree & Down Light
ClaroLux’s TL11 “Pelham” Mini Down Light is great for moon-lighting walkways, flowerbeds, grassy lawns, and other landscaping where area lights are not suitable. Due to it’s small size, it’s great for under eave lighting and downlighting from soffits. It features a swivel U-bracket that allows 180-degree rotation. The lamp rests flush against the glass for accurate beam angle rendition.
Available in brass and copper in a variety of finishes. Available with direct replacement LED Lamps in a wide variety of beam angle, color temperature, and lumen output options.
Multiple US Patents
Buy 50+ Save 3%
Buy 100+ Save 5%
Buy 250+ Save 7%
Buy 500+ Save 10%
- Ideal for downlighting a moonlighting
- moon-lighting walkways, flowerbeds, grassy lawns, and other landscaping where area lights are not suitable.
- Under Eave lighting, downlighting
- Material Housing: Precision CNC Machined C360 Brass Components
- Glass: Beveled Glass Lens for water and debris runoff
- Top: Easy to Remove Screw on Top
- Socket/Connection: Pre-Greased Copper Beryllium Socket
- Screws/Components: Stainless Steel Screws & Components
- Mount: Swivel U-bracket with 180° rotation
- Serviceability: 100% Field Serviceable Design
- Warranty: Structural Lifetime Warranty
- Seals: Silicone O-ring Seals to prevent water intrusion
- Visor: Telescoping Visor to Reduce Glare (Industry Leading 2″ of adjustability)
- MLS: Multi-Level Adjustable Socket